Skip to main content

Happy New Year Malaysia!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What 2012 meant to me

At the beginning of this year there was only one thing I was excited about, my first internship. It was located at Cyberjaya , and seeing that commuting back and forth to my parents home will be a big hassle there's only one thing I have to do. Rent out a place of my own. I know that within the western culture having to live in your own place after college is a big deal. Well, not so much for most Malaysians. In my opinion, having your own place would either mean you got a huge sack of cash hidden somewhere, or you have a stable job that provide you more sack of cash. In other words, people with a lot of cash. On my first day of my internship, my colleague offered me a room in their terrace. Apparently no one was using the room anyway so it only make sense for me to rent it. Plus I don't even have to worry about driving since we can carpool together. The room didn't come with a bed but one of them lent me an extra mattress she got from her old neighbour-friend that move

The Dormitory

This is what my dormitory looks like. It's almost like a real apartment. Quite small, but for a college student it's very comfortable, with a private bathroom. What I like about it is that it got all the basics that I need. They got self service washing machines, but for the dryer we have to pay 1 usd for each use. They also have a huge gym room, and a computer room you can use at any time. The microwave and the water dispenser is a plus.